- Type: Hourly
Mission : To order the correct book in the right quantity at the right time at the best price.
- Responsible for the procurement of inventory from sources determined by the Inventory Buyers.
- Utilize phone, fax, internet, e-mail, electronic facilities to procure inventory.
- Resolve difficulties with various vendors regarding stock issues,substitutions, title problems, etc.
- Utilize daily reports for purchase order follow-up.
- Document all notes on Quotes details for all parties to view at both header and book level.
- Serve as a resource for all vendor inquiries on inventory issues.
- Coordinate with Database staff for database updates.
- Maintain publisher profile
- Enforce company and department standards of performance.
- Knowledge MBS computer systems, warehouse operations and databaseexperience
- Must be able to work as part of a team with other departments, supervisors and managers.
- Must have ability to coordinate multiple tasks and prioritize work responsibilities.
- Must have good organizational skills and be able to demonstrate problem-solving abilities.
- Must posses good verbal and written communication and computer skills.
- Must have excellent attendance and punctuality record. Must be above department standard in current position.
- Organization and the ability to follow through independently is amust.