Products & Services
At MBS, we are dedicated to providing our partners the products and services that simplify the essentials of the bookstore business.
Shown below is just one of many offerings we can readily provide bookstores to accomplish any and all business objectives.
Knowledge is power
To further the effectiveness of MBS offerings, we provide training sessions for various applications and products. These sessions, which are sometimes held right in your bookstore, are offered to ensure you are getting the most out of the services you utilize. After all, the more you know about what our products can do for your bookstore, the simpler your operations become.
Training also gives us another customer touch point, so aside from assessing the effectiveness of our products, these sessions also help foster stronger relationships between your store and MBS.
The MBS Systems Training Academy provides customer training through multiple outlets, including:
- Classic Classroom Training – Designed for hands-on training, these classes are taught in our training facilities at our headquarters in Columbia.
- User Group Meetings - Training seminars held regionally throughout the year for easy access by the actual users of the applications, consisting of short educational sessions on timely and important issues to the end users.
- Customized Training - Modeled to fit the specific needs of the customer and is usually completed at the customer's location. This type of training may include some of our standard classroom training as well as in-store assessments of your operations.
- eTraining – A newer format, the training department presents training via the Internet. This training is available in two formats:
- Online Meeting Room—allows us to deliver scheduled, live topical training to customers via the Web.
- Self-Paced Training—allows customers to access pre-recorded videos of processes and procedures of various MBS applications on the Web.